Monday 21 September 2015

Describing Yourself Mistakes

Describing yourself : Mistakes

Hi Daniel,

My name is Alessandra, It's a Italian name, because my grandmother was from Italy, but I'm Argentinian and I live in Mendoza, big city in the west of the country. I live with my parents and my two brothers. I have 19 years old, and I'm at university. I'm studying computer science. My first year and I really like it.

I'm going to tell you about myself. As you can see from the photo, I have a long hair
- it's quite fair - and green eyes. I waer glasses, but I want to get contact lenses soon.

I think I'm a possitive person. I'm quite extrovert and friendly. My mother says I'm very talkative - I think she means that I talk too much!

In my free time I love reading and going to the cinema. But I don't have much free time because I have classes every day, and a lot of work to do even at weekends. I also go to English classes on Friday afternoon.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life

Best wishes

Alessandra


Exercice 

B.
     1 - She is from Argentina
     2 - Because she here granmother was from Italy
     3 - She lives in Mendoza
     4 - She lives with parents and two brothers
     5 - She studying computer science and she first year.
     6 - She has are green eyes
     7 - No, she is extrovert
     8 - She loves reading and going to the cinema
     9 - She also go to English classes on friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment